Wednesday, July 27, 2011

England Day 46: Package with $30 worth of contacts is no longer MIA

Wednesday was a very good day. I had a nice relaxing morning and a fun energetic blitz. Our project coordinator, who is stationed in Germany, sent a co-worker to come by and check on us and see how things were going. Her name was Ebony and she stayed for the whole day. It was definitely a little nerve racking having her around at first but she was super nice and just wanted to make sure we were doing all right and that we were taking care of. She was so sweet and definitely made us feel like we could have a normal day and not stress about her hanging around.

We had a fun cheer club with the girls and Ebony stopped by to taking some pictures and record a little of our routine. She was really impressed with cheer club and had fun watching the kids learn the steps and cheers. We had a lot of fun and then heading to lunch. Mr. Marlon was back today! It was definitely a great lunch and I could tell he was back before I even saw him. :)

During our break, I got the package from my mom that I have been waiting for. It took four weeks to get here! I thought I was going to lose $30 worth of contacts. I would have been so upset and would of had to wear glasses for the last month of camp. lol. It had cookies in it that would have been good if the package came sooner but it's the thought that counts. I also got a lovely letter and some sweats and a jacket. It gets a little chilly over here. lol.

After break, I went to rotating activities where I was in charge of craft. The kids made these really cute lion masks out of paper plates and cut up strips of paper. They were adorable. I definitely loved this craft. When rotating activities were over, we had free time and then closing.

When we finished closing, we headed home where I once again went to programming for the week. I was also really tired so after programming for a while, I headed to bed. Wanted to be up and ready for Dessert Fest on Thursday.

Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment