Saturday, July 23, 2011

England Day 42: Today I don't feel like doing anything...

Saturday was definitely a nice day. I slept in which was needed. nice and a half hours of sleep. :) Halfway point and I'm getting exhausted all the time. Sleep is essential. A couple of girls decided to go to Newmarket and see horse races and the rest of us stayed in. I wanted to go but I really wanted more sleep and wanted to save my money. Plus it was nice to stay in and relax and work on some homework and programming.

During our homework and programming, we watched a few movies. It was nice to just relax and not have to worry about money or travel. I needed a day to kick back and rest my body and brain. While we were watching one of the movies, I moved in my chair to get more comfortable and the mouse decided to run out from UNDER my chair to under the couch across from me. SO NOT COOL! This mouse needs to get the heck out of our house. It's driving me crazy.

When the girls got back from the races, it was almost time for bed and I was finishing up a movie. The girls walked in and sat down and the mouse ran by the TV. It just likes running around all the time. This thing is so brave. I was not happy with that mouse. But the girls had a fun time. They looked so fancy in their dresses and they said that everyone looked so nice. They met a few guys that were sitting in front of them and had a fun time talking with them and hanging out. Sounds like a fun time.

I'm definitely bummed that I didn't go to the races because I've always wanted to go but I needed the day to regroup and relax. And I had to be well rested for our day trip on Sunday to see HARRY POTTER 7 PART 2!!! So excited!!!! It will be amazing. :)

Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment