Friday, July 15, 2011

England Day 33: Bewilderwoods Field Trip

Check out field trip photos here! :)

Thursday was definitely one of my favorite days this week. Although it rained the whole day, it was still my favorite. I got to go on the field trip with the Preteens and 7-8 year olds. We went to Bewilderwoods. It was a great park with tons of amazing tree houses and bridges and I got to go with Ms. Michelle's group which K was in. I was paired with him as my partner and got to hang out with him the whole day because they wanted to make sure he wasn't acting out.

I had a blast with him! We sat on the bus together and got to play games and such. Then we walked hand in hand through out the whole park. He was so good and very helpful. He made me go on the high stuff and said I could hold his hand when I was scared. He was adorable. Little kids are so cute when they want to help out adults.

We did a lot of fun things. We climbed in tree houses, on long rickety bridges, and went down steep slides. The kids had a blast and so did the adults. I would definitely go back if I had the chance.










We went down a lot of big slides which were lots of fun. One was really steep and one of the group leaders, Mr. John, who's a pretty big brave guy, screamed like a girl all the way down the slide. It was pretty funny. We also went in a fun maze and the Mr. John was saying how he knew where to go. He definitely did not. I followed him for a while and then left him and found it before he did. lol.












When we left, all of the kids fell asleep on the way home. I had K leaning on my shoulder the whole way home and I almost passed out a few times. I mostly just rested my eyes. When we got back, I made sure to have K sing a song again and told him what a great job he did on the field trip. I just love seeing him light up and try not to smile. He's so gosh darn adorable. Ms. Michelle even sent a note home with mom saying how good he'd been doing this week. We wanted to make sure he was getting the recognition he needed.

After closing, we headed home and had a nice relaxing day catching up on programming and blogs. I definitely went to bed early because I was so cold from it raining all day but it was an awesome day.

Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment