Monday, July 25, 2011

England Day 44: Lunch just isn't the same without Mr. Marlon

I just want to apologize right now and say that I had to program a week of camp over the past two weeks and have been unable to blog as much as I would like. I will be catching up this week and hopefully won't fall behind again. Thanks! :) If you want to see pics from Wales, here they are!

Monday was a pretty hectic day. We started off with a blitz and then went into clubs. I got to be in Cheer Club this week! I have never done cheerleading in my life so I'm glad Shekka had been one before. She was so great at teaching the kids steps and cheers. I caught on quick but I'm definitely not a cheerleader. But the little kids were so cute and worked really hard to get the steps. It was awesome.

We then had lunch which was not that great. Definitely miss having Mr. Marlon in the kitchen. Can't wait for him to come back. We definitely miss him and his AMAZING cooking!

After lunch, we had rotating activities where I was in charge of Dessert Fest practice. It was so stressful and hectic. The kids were off the walls and would not listen at all. I'm we rotated every 20 minutes but it was still craziness. When the craziness was over, I got to make a wax giraffe out of those little beads. I still need to finish it but it looks cool right now.

When we were able to go home, we went to our dorm and had our regular Monday meeting before cleaning the place down. It always feels so nice to be in a clean place. After I cleaned I worked on my programming that's due on Thursday. I get to plan for Outer Space week and I have found so many awesome activities and I can't wait to show the kids. After programming I headed to bed.

Sorry again for the late blogs. More to come. :)

Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment