Sunday, July 24, 2011

England Day 43: It all ends today

Sunday was an exciting day. WENT TO HARRY POTTER!!! Before we got there, we had some mix ups with the trains. Apparently the train didn't run to London King's Cross until the afternoon so we had to go into another London train station. But we eventually made it to London and took the tube to the O2 where we would watch HARRY POTTER!










HARRY. POTTER. WAS. AMAZING. That's all there is to it. I loved the whole thing. I definitely cried most of the movie. It was so good. I just can't believe the movies are over. They were so good. I don't want them to end. I was so excited for the last movie but sad at the same time. But the best ending ever. So great! :)












After Harry Potter, we decided to do some souvenir shopping. We all found some cute stuff for our friends and family back home. It was definitely a long afternoon of shopping and I didn't buy much until the end of the day. I found a few things for people back home. Can't wait to show them to everyone.

After shopping we headed back to the train to go home. We got back around 1030 and I unpacked and went straight to bed. It was an exhausting day. Got a lot to do this week so I needed to get to bed.

Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment