Saturday, August 6, 2011

England Day 56: Relaxing weekend on base

Saturday was definitely a nice relaxing day. Not a lot happened. Two of the girls, Alix and Carlie, went to Windsor for the weekend while the rest of us stayed home. We wanted to save money and we really needed a weekend off of traveling to relax and catch up on some of the homework. I definitely enjoyed sleeping in and relaxing for the day. I got up late, took a shower and then started my laundry.

I then went to the day room where I stayed the rest of the day working on postcards, blogs, and homework. During that time we watched two movies. We watched the Holiday, which I've seen a million times but love even more every time I see it. We also watched Young Victoria which is probably the most romantic movie I've ever seen in my life. It was a true love story. I loved every moment of it. It captured me from the moment it started, and I learned so much about the history of one of England's Queens.

After the movies, I worked on a few more things and saw a mouse again. I'm so used to them now that I just have given up on trying to catch them. I also think that they will never go away. lol. Oh well.

When the relaxing day was over, I headed off to bed. Such a nice relaxing day. :)

Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment